Digital Dining features an Optional Multi-Store Corporate Module Create, manage, and control the
database of multiple sites from a single corporate headquarters. Make menu changes that effect one
store, a concept, or an entire chain in record time ... implement immediately or at scheduled times.
Managers can monitor daily sales activities securely over the Internet with offline data encryption and
compression to avoid paying for expensive T1, DSL, and ISDN connections. Customizable reports
enable headquarters to gather data from one store, a group, or all stores, and then analyze that data
to suit their operation. Experience a whole new level of control with DIGITAL DINING’s Multistore
- Centralized File Maintenance Digital Dining's Multistore Setup and Multistore Office programs allow you to create and manage files for multiple restaurants from a single, central database. This includes restaurants of different concept, region, state, and pricing structure.
- Centralized Version Maintenance Eliminate difficult software maintenance and upgrades to your software package. Digital Dining's built-in software deployment system serves as a reliable filter that allows only those stores that need upgrades to receive them.
- Data Warehousing Use Digital Dining's extensive data warehousing features to organize and store large amounts of raw, transaction-level data. The database organizes and stores data so that you can retrieve it quickly and process it for a wide variety of reporting functions.
- Multistore Reporting Report generators allow you to produce store-to-store, concept-to- concept, region-to-region, or transaction level reports. Publish any report on the Internet easily with a standard Web browser. Schedule periodic reports to run unattended and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
- Internet-based Communications Managers can monitor the daily sales activities of their restaurants securely over the Internet. Digital Dining offers you maximum security with offline data encryption and optimum performance with offline data compression. The system operates effectively using low cost dial-up lines in areas where higher speed connections may not be available.
- Store Emulator Replicate a store’s database to review, test, and make changes to data files without sending data directly to the physical store.
- Download a Brochure for the Digital Dining Multi-Store Corporate Module