Digital Dining features an Optional Labor Scheduling Module. We’ve taken the labor out of Labor
Scheduling. What used to take hours required constant revisions and didn’t always accommodate
staff availability has been simplified with DIGITAL DINING. Schedules are enforced as your staff clock
in, requiring manager approval for early or late clock ins. Our Fingerprint ID ensures no “buddy” clock
ins, dramatically reducing labor costs. DIGITAL DINING matches your staff’s skills and availability to
your projected needs ... producing the optimum schedule. Definable report generators allow you to
create unlimited schedules, add “promised shifts,” and instantly compare actual to expected costs.
Lowering labor costs and increasing your bottom line ... is truly a labor you’ll love!
- POS Integration We've integrated the Labor Scheduling program with the POS, allowing you to enforce schedules at the Clock In screen. You can require a manager's approval for early and late clock-ins and clock-outs. Combining dynamic security controls with Digital Dining's innovative fingerprint identification technology, you can realize dramatic labor cost savings.
- Back Office Integration No double entries with Digital Dining, where staff ratings, departments, and other valuable information is shared seamlessly between Digital Dining's core Back Office programs and the Labor Scheduling program.
- Detailed Reporting Digital Dining wrote the book on POS reporting, and Labor Scheduling is no exception. Definable report generators allow you to create a virtually unlimited variety of schedule postings, expected labor cost (including overtime analysis) reports, and actual vs. expected labor cost reports that highlight variances.
- Schedule Budgets Ensure that your restaurant enjoys the best possible coverage with our labor budget capabilities. Using definable staff ratings, prioritized days of the week, and staff availability records, you can create labor budgets to accurately predict your upcoming labor needs. Furthermore, you can use labor budgets as a framework to produce actual schedules and to ensure that those schedules have the correctly qualified staff covering all the required labor posts in your operation.
- Schedule Enforcement When staff clock in or out, the POS forces them (within definable limits) to work within the scheduled shift.
- Promised Availability You can promise shifts to staff and set the program to automatically add those promised shifts to newly created schedules (allowing you to easily support your restaurant's most valued staff).
- Download a Brochure for the Digital Dining Labor Scheduling Module